- Super bright - LED camping lantern up to 1000 lumens, enough to read a book in the dark. It can light up your bedroom and illuminate an entire tent.
- Long battery life - these camping lights are powered by 3 D alkaline batteries, It can last 12-hours even under 1000 lumen brightness settings. Note: Do not use a rechargeable D battery.
- Easy to use - Short press the button to switch lighting modes (daylight, warm white, combined, flashing), and adjust brightness by long pressing under current lighting modes.
- Hanging light - It can be hung up from either end, with or without a lampshade. There is a hook on the base and metal handles on the top.
- Water-resistant - Good for outdoor activities in light rain or snowy day. IPX4 waterproof rating means this lantern is protected against splashing water from all angles.
Very pleased with this, much brighter than I thought it would be for a battery powered light. It's certainly better than my old Camping Gaz lights which are a bit noisy. As another reviewer said, it's probably like a 50-60w light bulb.So impressed, that I have just ordered another one whilst they are available.
A fantastic invention! My elderly mother recently experienced a four-hour power cutin the little village in which she lives. She's got a couple of torches but candles area complete no no! I spotted this piece of kit on and thought I'd give it a punt.She's absolutely delighted with it. It's got a good stable base and three light modes :bright, very bright and flashing. It delivers adequate illumination to a whole room.Problem solved. I'm going to get a second one for her.Brilliant!
Two of these lanterns and my gas fireplace...it was perfect during the winter storm here in Texas without electricity for 4 days. Lanterns provided all the light I needed.
After years of searching for a SIMPLE and transferable lighting solution for my inner city balcony, I finally stumbled across this little weatherproof beauty. In the past, I'd tried solar lights that lit up very little and I found them to be a waste of time and money. However, I fully recommend this lantern for lighting balconies. When strategically placed it is possible to alleviate glare as the lantern is very bright.TIP: I initially found the base quite tricky to screw back on but soon realised those arrows needed to be EXACTLY aligned prior to turning.
It's well built and very bright. The dimming feature works well but may not be intuitive... just hold the power button and the light will dim. I like the two colour temperatures, the super bright white can be a bit intense sometimes but the warm mode when dimmed down is really nice. Although the option between the two is nice, sometimes you need super bright. It seems to have very reasonable battery life.